Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We offer many quality services and know you may have many questions. That is why we've made a list of the most frequently asked questions our patients have for our staff.
We hope our answers are helpful, but if you need any additional information or have a follow-up question, feel free to contact our office at your convenience.
- Are you taking new patients?
- What are the costs of your procedures?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Do you have payment plans?
- What should I expect on the first visit?
- Do you take credit cards?
- What services do you offer?
- How old should my child be before scheduling an appointment?
- What kinds of services do you offer to improve my smile?
- What factors make me a good candidate for dental implants?
- I have a big event coming up. How quickly can you whiten my teeth?
- What are my options if I'm terrified of the dentist?